CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My favorite product from Close to my Heart!

CLEAR STAMPS!
Perfecto!
Since a friend introduced me to Close to my Heart products
I instantly feel in love with their CLEAR STAMPS!

 I have been a long time stamper and really found the clear cling stamps so much easier to use than the wooden mounted stamps I had been use to. Sometimes the foam mounted stamps loose their thickness over time (foam flattens or dries out) and storage was always an issue! Clear stamps were the answer for me. The added bonus is CTMH clear stamps come in their own storage envelope and the stamp storage case makes keeping them organized a cinch!

Clear Stamps when used with their foam inserts or self healing mat create a clearly stamped image and stamps add special touches to my cards and all of my scrapbook layouts. Seeing though the block & and stamp image makes for easy alignment and spacing on any project.

I am a stamping scrapbooker and I love the fact that I can use my clear stamps in so many different ways to create many different looks. They are super on the budget since you can reuse them to your hearts content!
 I don't have to scramble to find things that work on my creative projects clear stamps are so versitile,  I absolutely LOVE THAT!!!


No comments: