CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Monday, November 8, 2010

New scrapbook layouts and my favorite new tool!


This layout was inspired by a scrapbook design seen at a recent scrapbooking retreat!
Flower Stamps, Ribbon and Alpha Stamps are all by Close to my Heart!

Love You 365 Days!
This is a layout I have had in my mind for a long time.
The circle date stamps are older but I use them often.
Close to my Heart paper and stamps are used here.

                                                                       A closer look!
                                                          My new favorite tool by Tim Holtz!
                                                          Love my new tiny attacher. It is great for
                                                          attaching ribbon and many other things!

This tool is so easy to use! Love it
Find one for yourself at Two Peas!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Come back soon for more!
Check out the Idea Book for great Close to my Heart Products!

No comments: